Video Production Intern
Creative – Video and Production /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a talented, Video Production Intern to join our remote video team. BDG videos range from fun, editorial videos to celebrity shoots to branded content. Qualified applicants must express an interest in furthering their experience in video production and digital media. We are interested in flexible candidates with video experience, attention to detail, and proactivity.
This is a paid part-time (28 hours/week) internship. The internship will run for 12 weeks with the possibility of extension into the next internship season. The candidate must be available to work remotely M-F.
- Intern Project: You’ll have the opportunity to pitch and produce a video for BDG social channels under the guidance of our production team
- Research: You’ll support our video producers with research on multiple projects. From discovering talent to finding imagery for creative decks to sourcing props or conducting pre-interviews you’ll get hands-on experience in creative production
- Passion for furthering experience in Film/Video, Media Production, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Media
- Must be pro-active, detail-oriented, and organized
- A keen eye for creative video storytelling
- Interest or experience with copywriting or social media programming is a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and balance multiple projects.
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.