Brand Marketing Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Business & Operations – Business Development
Bustle Digital Group is seeking an enthusiastic Brand Marketing Intern to contribute to the development of brand-led iniatives across our portfolio: Bustle, Elite Daily, NYLON, Romper, The Zoe Report, The Outline, Mic, Flavorpill, and Inverse. Day-to-day tasks vary, but applicants can expect to support a team of four who lead brand platforms, brand positioning, and brand communication across all of our brands.
This opportunity gives the right candidate to contribute to growing part of our organization and receive a hands-on learning experience with the business side of the digital media industry.
Candidates should be available to work three (3) days per week in our NYC office.
- Writing and designing sales materials
- Researching and compiling competitive Brand Marketing iniatives
- Reading and proofing the team's key 2020 presentations
- Tracking Brand Marketing opportunties within the sales process
- Managing production of our internal sales newsletter, The BDG Break
- Curiosity about the media business, brands, advertising, culture, and editorial
- Eye on the pulse of all things social media, trends, and new ideas
- Availability of 3 days per week to work from our NYC office
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London