Editorial – BDG
BDG is seeking a Fact-Checker that will work with the features team to ensure the accuracy of stories across its lifestyle brands. The ideal candidate is a fast and thorough researcher who is comfortable juggling multiple assignments on deadline.
The candidate also should be familiar with the range of topics covered by Bustle, NYLON, The Zoe Report, Elite Daily, and Romper.
This is a remote role reporting to the Deputy Features Editor. Candidates must be able to commit 20 hours per week, with the flexibility to commit more hours as needed.
- Fact-check a minimum of two feature stories per month
- Communicate with features editors and writers to ensure stories are clear and accurate
- Stay up to date with our editorial calendar and meet assignment deadlines
- 2+ years of experience fact-checking for digital or print media
- Firm grasp of journalistic ethics
- Expert knowledge of AP style
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time and project management skills
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, Input and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London.