West Coast Associate Manager, Client Experience
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking an Associate Manager to join our growing Client Experience team. This position will be responsible for executing post-sale production for robust media & custom content campaigns for the West Coast. In addition, this role will also help support senior team members during campaign execution by working closely with Ad Ops, Account Executives, and senior members on the Client Experience team.
You must be available to work PST hours.
- Provide white-glove client service and act as the primary contact for post-sale execution
- Understand all sold campaign elements & strategy to deliver on client campaign objectives
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all program documentation during post-sale (including client kick-off call agendas, program summary documents, and additional campaign trackers)
- Coordinate with third party vendors to design rich media ad units and assemble relevant decks such as screenshots when a campaign goes live
- Collaborate with the Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, tag delivery, QA-ing of media, execution and delivery, and ensuring KPIs are achieved and optimized from a media standpoint.
- Work closely with Branded Editorial, Production, and Design teams to execute a variety of custom content deliverables including (but not limited to) custom articles, social media posts, Instagram Stories, influencer Activations, and photo shoots.
- Use project management software to manage branded content projects & deliverables - ensuring all deliverables stay on schedule
- Partner with Marketing team to execute content distribution plans and manage performance via key social platforms
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, provide real-time optimization recommendations, and create end-of-campaign recap decks
- 1-2 years Advertising or Publisher company experience
- Strong Media background & executing media only programs
- Experience executing turnkey custom content programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Keynote, Excel, Google, BaseCamp
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.