Senior Sales Executive/Sales Manager, UK
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing
The Senior Sales Executive/Sales Manager position at Bustle Digital Group’s new London outpost is an excellent opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join the fastest growing women’s lifestyle publisher in the U.S. and U.K. Our ideal candidate is focused, curious, highly-connected, creative and has a passion for driving digital revenue across a variety of platforms.
- Managing all phases of the sales cycle: lead generation, sourcing opportunity and RFPs, prospecting, ideation, pitching business and ultimately optimizing and fully executing campaigns with help of sales support team, renewing business, etc .
- Managing a book of business consisting of client direct and agency leads targeting millennial women in the UK
- Handling inbound RFP requests while proactively pitching Bustle in the market
- Brainstorming with sales support and editorial teams to create new initiatives and structure campaigns based on client KPIs
- Being a consultative seller focused on helping connect client objectives with Bustle’s audience and marketing programs
- Understand marketplace trends, innovation and competitive landscape
- Work closely with pre- and post-sale support teams to ideate and execute campaigns
- Work with management to create a strategic roadmap for success on a quarterly and annual basis
- Be out on sales calls regularly to introduce Bustle to the UK market and proactively source new business
- 3+ years experience as a digital seller, ideally working for a publisher focused on the women’s lifestyle space
- High energy and enthusiasm for digital sales and the women’s lifestyle space
- Experience in building and understanding digital media plans is required
- Attention to detail a must
- Proven ability to be highly accountable for a book of business and day-to-day sales best practices (cold calling, prospecting, marketshare reporting, call activity, sharing information with appropriate internal stakeholders, etc)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and demonstrated experience in presenting to groups
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote, along with sales CRM tools
Bustle Digital Group is the largest premium publisher reaching millennial women. Every month, nearly 80 million readers turn to Bustle Digital Group publications — Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report — for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging women today. Focusing on everything from pop culture to parenthood, Bustle Digital Group's content leverages the power of a diverse set of voices from coast to coast. Bustle Digital Group does business with over 300 global brands, and ranks among the most popular media companies with our demographic on social media. Bustle Digital Group was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and London.