Branded Content Intern, BDG
Creative – Branded Content /
BDG is seeking a Branded Content Intern to assist a team of editors on the BDG Studios team. BDG Studios is a full-service creative agency that leverages the BDG editorial vision, audience, and scale to create 360-degree content programs for brand partners.
As an intern, you'll get a peek at the ins and outs of branded content in verticals like fashion, wellness, beauty, entertainment, food, and more. You should be ready to help with a wide variety of tasks, whether you're coming up with article ideas, sourcing TikTok talent for a client pitch, or assisting an editor in building a sponsored article. You should have an interest in social media and be ready to lend your opinion on what’s currently trending across platforms.
The intern MUST be able to work remotely at least 3 days per week, standard business hours from June through August.
In your cover letter, please tell us about a recent piece of branded content you’ve seen and liked, and why it resonated with you. (Ex: Do you love the imagery? The tone of voice? What makes it unique? Why does it work for its environment, whether you saw it on Instagram, TikTok, or on an O&O website?)
- Research influencer talent for campaigns that align with BDG brands as well as with advertising clients
- Attend occasional brainstorms with marketing and sales teams
- Assist editors with creation of on-site content by learning to write and edit branded articles, source stock imagery, and optimize content for shoppability
- Research the latest social media trends happening across Instagram and TikTok
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks
- Availability of at least 3 days per week to work remotely
- Strong organizational skills
- You should be detail-oriented and able to successfully multitask
- Social media savvy — have a strong grasp on what kind of content works on various platforms and also an awareness of key influential talent
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- An avid interest in learning about branded content, writing, editing, and creative strategy
- An enthusiasm for BDG’s mission, and the energy to work at a fast-paced company
- A flexible, ambitious mind goes a long way
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.