Post Production Supervisor
New York, NY
Creative – Video and Production
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a highly organized Post Production Supervisor. This person will handle deliverables, oversee edit workflows, final delivery and work with editors, producers, editorial and the social media department to make sure all delivery deadlines are met. The perfect candidate must be detail oriented and able to juggle many tasks and series. This person will report to the Head of Video.
- Manage the edit schedule and Post-Production workflows of BDG video editors for both Editorial and Branded Content video.
- Provide technical and creative direction to ensure the timely delivery of cuts; provide feedback and recommendations to editors as needed.
- Develop and distribute deliverables lists, as well as confirm and communicate delivery specs to internal departments and external partners.
- Supervise asset delivery schedule, closed captioning workflows and maintain post-production best practices.
- Work closely with Production, Editorial and Social departments to maintain high production value and ensure best practices are met.
- Review costs with production management to forecast accurate projected final costs for various projects.
- Review and keep track of all post-production jobs and archive properly.
- Maintain documentation for media, software and hardware.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-5 years of hands on Post Production experience, preferably within digital media.
- Strong understanding of production and post-production workflows as well as social media platform deliverables.
- Experience troubleshooting media storage and Adobe Creative Suite issues.
- Must have strong project management, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Able to fill in as Editor as needed.
- Keen understanding of digital finishing workflow, including sound and color deliverable requirements
Bustle Digital Group is the largest premium publisher reaching millennial women. Every month, nearly 80 million readers turn to Bustle Digital Group publications — Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report — for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging women today. Focusing on everything from pop culture to parenthood, Bustle Digital Group's content leverages the power of a diverse set of voices from coast to coast. Bustle Digital Group does business with over 300 global brands, and ranks among the most popular media companies with our demographic on social media. Bustle Digital Group was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and London.