Fashion Features Writer, The Zoe Report
Editorial – The Zoe Report
The Zoe Report is seeking remote, part-time Fashion Features Writers to cover features for our fashion vertical 3-4 days per week. Day-to-day responsibilities include working closely with the Fashion Editor on pitching and executing high-impact features, including deep-dive trend stories, personal essays, and designer profiles.
The ideal candidate will have a unique voice, innovative ideas, and at least four years of editorial experience covering fashion, ideally with a concentration on features. They should be keen to surface stories about new brands, have a deep understanding of fashion history, and have an interest in promoting diversity and inclusivity within the fashion sphere. Additionally, they should always be on the hunt for the next story and a have a hunger to cover it thoroughly.
In your application, include three must-know designers or brands that you’d want to spotlight within your first two weeks.
- A passion for style in all its forms
- A strong voice and innovative ideas
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, ideally with a concentration on features
- An ability to ask the right questions
- Availability to work remotely at least two days a week
- Pitch and write reported fashion features, ranging from interviews with designers to second-day reflection stories
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all things industry
- Work closely with Fashion and Market Editors to spotlight emerging fashion brands
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London