Sales Marketing Intern, BDG
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing /
Bustle Digital Group is looking for a dynamic Sales Marketing Intern to join our team. This person will work directly with our sales, marketing and revenue operations teams to help organize our content management systems, pull strategic competitive reports, along with additional administrative support. There will also be opportunities to learn about the RFP process, pre to post sales process, and advertising sales through attending a variety of internal and external meetings.
This intern should have familiarity with digital advertising, strong communication skills and the ability to work virtually via Zoom.
- Assist with organization of our creative pitch decks and other sales materials
- Assist the marketing team to create a streamlined organizational system
- Assist with compiling weekly competitive reports within MediaRadar, Brandtale, Boostr
- Someone with a positive attitude that thrives on juggling multiple projects at once
- Organized, detail oriented, and eager to dive in where necessary
- Able to follow instructions and implement feedback
- Able to work independently when necessary
- A desire learn advertising sales
- A preferred knowledge of Box Proficiency in GSuites and Keynote
- Must be able to work 2-3 days a week for 3 months
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.