Branded Production Intern
Creative – Production /
BDG is seeking an enthusiastic Branded Production Intern to assist a team of editors and strategists on the BDG Studios team. BDG Studios is a full-service creative agency that leverages the BDG editorial vision, audience, and scale to create 360-degree content programs for brand partners.
As an intern, you'll get a peek into the ins and outs of branded content in fashion, beauty, entertainment, production, and more. You should be scrappy and ready to help with a wide variety of tasks, whether you're hunting down a product for a shoot, sourcing social influencers for a campaign, or helping an editor on set. You’ll assist on photo, video, and event productions and should be interested in social media and what’s trending next in the fashion and beauty spheres.
Applicants should be able to dedicate at least 3 days per week, standard business hours.
- Assist the Production and Talent teams with any requests, tasks, or needs for activated programs
- Research influencer talent cross-portfolio
- Compile sample lists of influencer talent for assigned campaign requests
- Pull imagery, bios, and metrics for talent
- Product fulfillment, shipping, & returns for all shoots
- Shoot day support (messengering, packing/unpacking, set builds, coffee runs, transportation, catering)
- Book travel & accommodations for talent, crew, & BDG staff
- Research new studios, photographers, production companies, talent agencies, & other vendors
- Build call sheets and contract templates
- Collect and consolidate receipts for campaign-related purchases
- Availability of at least 3 days per week
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Experience working on photo/video sets (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Social media savvy — have a strong grasp on what kind of content works on various social media platforms and display an awareness of influencers on each platform
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor in all scenarios (as well as over email), as you'll be exposed to multiple teams at Bustle and potentially advertising clients
- An insatiable appetite for content on the web
- An interest in the business side of publishing — you’ll be working with both editorial and sales on projects
- An enthusiasm for BDG’s mission and the energy to work at a fast-paced company
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.