Influencer Marketing Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Creative – Branded Content
BDG is seeking an enthusiastic Influencer Marketing Intern to assist with talent and influencer-led initiatives on the Branded Production team at BDG Studios. BDG Studios is a full-service creative agency that leverages the BDG editorial vision, audience, and scale to create 360-degree content programs for brand partners.
As an intern, you'll work alongside our head of talent to source both influencers on the rise and established tastemakers for branded content, videos, and events on our fashion, beauty, tech, and entertainment verticals. You should be tuned into trends within the social realm, ready to assist with the research and vetting of creators, and interested in connecting the right storytellers with our partners. Who are the coolest visual artists on the West Coast? What is the ideal follower-to-like ratio and what are usage rights? We're looking for someone who is familiar with these terms and interested in diving in to learn more, receiving hands-on experience on exciting projects within the influencer landscape.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 3 days per week from our NYC office, standard business hours
- Availability of at least 3 days per week to work from our NYC office
- Strong organizational skills. You should be proactive and detail-oriented!
- Experience working within Keynote and/or making decks (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Social media savvy — interest and awareness of influencers ranging from fitness instructors to DJs to fashion stylists is key
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- You should be able to present a professional demeanor in all scenarios (as well as over email), as you'll be exposed to multiple teams at Bustle and potentially advertising clients.
- An interest in trends and happenings in both the talent and media realms.
- An interest in the business side of publishing — you’ll be working with both editorial and sales on projects.
- An enthusiasm for Bustle’s mission, and the energy to work at a fast-paced company. A flexible, ambitious mind goes a long way!
- Researching talent suggestions for turnkey, lower-budget programs
- Tracking up-and-coming & previously worked with talent and influencers within internal database
- Assisting in outreach and maintaining relationships for onboarding BDG Influencer Network talent
- Working in Keynote - updating the Face Sheets on a monthly basis, translating copy/images
- Curating newsworthy stories, whitepapers, and industry happenings for the monthly newsletter
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Gawker, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London