New York, NY
Business & Operations – Operations
Temp to Perm
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a personable and highly organized individual to provide administrative support to the various executives at the Company. In this role, you will act as a liaison between our C-Suite and other members of the BDG management team, board members, and employees. You must have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills. You should have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and maintain balance among multiple priorities. We are looking for a detail-oriented multi-tasker who loves what we’re building at BDG and wants to contribute to BDG’s fast growth and success.
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, conferences, and activities for C-Suite members and other key members of BDG’s management team
- Schedule a high volume of meetings and answer emails in a timely fashion
- Coordinate and manage business travel, conferences, and accommodations
- Organize senior management team and initiative meetings
- Research and complete special projects assigned by members of the management team
- Effectively handle Board of Director and Investor Relations activities and communications
- Track and maintain receipts for expenses and complete expense reports regularly
- Coordinate department meetings, off-sites (internal and external), holiday party, etc.
- Provide light personal work as needed
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive assistant
- Excellent organizational and communicative skills
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Forward thinker who can take initiative
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work hard
- Total go-getter attitude
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London.