Elite Daily Editorial Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Editorial – Elite Daily
Elite Daily is seeking an enthusiastic Editorial Intern to contribute to our Entertainment and Dating sections. Day-to-day tasks vary, but applicants can expect to pitch and write articles, assist with research projects, transcribe interviews, and conduct phone interviews.
Candidates should be available to work at least 3 days per week out of our NYC office.
- Interest in millennial and Gen Z dating culture and celebrity relationships, as well as pop culture topics
- As the Dating team covers topics including single life, dating, relationships, breakups, sex, and sexuality, we're looking for a person who is comfortable working with those themes in a professional setting
- Passion for TV, movies, and dating topics
- Prior experience within editorial
- Availability of at least 3 days per week to work from our NYC office
- Scanning the internet for timely news stories
- Writing essays, evergreen, and curated articles
- Research and other editorial projects
- Conducting and transcribing interviews
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London