NYLON Editorial Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Editorial – NYLON
NYLON is seeking an enthusiastic Editorial Intern to contribute to the site. Day-to-day tasks vary, but applicants can expect to pitch and write articles, assist with research projects, transcribe interviews, and conduct phone interviews.
Candidates should be available to work 4 days per week out of our NYC office.
- Scanning the internet for timely news stories
- Writing news posts, and pitching essays and curated articles for potential publication
- Research and other editorial projects
- Conducting and transcribing interviews
- Keen eye towards popular and emerging trends in fashion, beauty, culture, and entertainment
- Prior experience within editorial
- Proficiency for transcribing interviews with multiple subjects
- Availability of 4 days per week to work from our NYC office
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Gawker, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London