Celebrity Writer, The Zoe Report
Editorial – The Zoe Report
The Zoe Report is seeking remote, part-time Celebrity Writers to cover celebrity news and features for our celebrity vertical 3-4 days per week. Day-to-day responsibilities include working closely with the Celebrity Editor to pitch and write celebrity and entertainment-driven content, including quick news hits, long-lead features, and smart evergreen roundups that appeal to TZR's audience via search and social platforms.
A sense of urgency, strong news judgement, and attention to which stories and angles resonate with the audience are essential, along with a desire to continue building TZR’s identity as style-forward, smart, inclusive place for all women. The ideal candidate is passionate about writing, celebrities, and entertainment and can produce multiple articles per day. Experience in a fast-paced digital newsroom environment and a desire to produce productive and creative content that gets seen is a must.
- Write 3-4 celebrity stories per day
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all things celebrity news via Twitter, press releases, and exclusive announcements via your professional network
- Work closely with team members during tentpole events, such as awards season and fashion weeks
- 2+ years of celebrity writing experience in digital media
- Familiarity with best practices for search and social
- Ability to write quickly, without compromising brand integrity or mission
- Contacts in the fashion/beauty industry
- A sense of fun, urgency, and a can-do attitude