Bustle Entertainment Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Editorial – Bustle
Bustle is seeking an Entertainment Intern working 3 days per week in our NYC office to assist our growing entertainment team. Day-to-day tasks vary, but applicants can expect to pitch and write articles, assist with research projects, transcribe interviews, and conduct phone interviews. There may be opportunity to attend red carpet movie/TV screenings or assist on celebrity photo/video shoots. An ideal candidate would have a varied and passionate entertainment interest as the intern will assist our TV, movie, celeb, and entertainment news teams with a variety of projects.
Applicants must be passionate about pop culture, celebs, and TV. The more shows, movies, and celebrities you are obsessed with, the better.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 3 days per week from our NYC office, standard business hours.
Cover letter should include why you're passionate about entertainment and women's issues in general.
- Pitching and writing entertainment articles
- Attending red carpets and other events
- General admin tasks
- Availability of 3 days per week to work from our NYC office
- Writing experience through previous internships, blog, or college outlet
- Interest in interviews and attending NYC-based events
- An enthusiasm for Bustle’s mission, and the energy to work at a fast-paced company. A flexible, ambitious mind goes a long way!
- Bonus points for experience in red carpet reporting or other interviewing
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Gawker, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London