Motion Design Fellow, Fall
New York, NY
Creative – Video and Production
Bustle is seeking a Motion Design Fellow to work on a range of projects with the Video Department. Our focus ranges from short form branded content to editorial content and lives on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
The ideal candidate has a solid grasp on motion graphics and a strong design sensibility. Candidates should also have an understanding of type, hierarchy, layout and motion. This is an entry level role and recent grads are encouraged to apply.
This person's day to day will vary as they will be assisting our team on the pre-production side of things as well as the post-production end.
This position is paid, on-site at our New York office 5 days a week and reports directly to our Video Design Director. Must be available to work standard business hours.
- Animating deliverables for graphic packages
- Branding short form series
- Occasionally assisting with prop preparation and build for sets
- Must be available M-F, 8 hours per day
- Must be fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid design sensibility (typography, hierarchy, layout)
- Strong motion graphic skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently when necessary
- Excellent work ethic