Events Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Creative – Events
BDG is seeking an enthusiastic Events Intern to join our growing team. The intern will be responsible for assisting the Events team in producing multiple events as well as planning for future events.
Current students as well as recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 3 days per week from our NYC office, standard business hours.
- Assist with venue research including site-checks
- Assist with the planning of events including vendors, talent, signage etc.
- Assist with booking and organizing travel for producers, sales reps and influencers
- Assist with organizing all event materials including the shot list, run of show, contact list etc.
- Assist with keeping the events closet organized, and preparing production bags for each event
- Attend events, helping with load-in, load-out and then check-in process
- Assist with organizing event photos post-event
- Assist with expenses and budgets
- Availability of at least 3 days per week to work from our NYC office
- Familiarity with NYC and a great ability to navigate independently
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and willing to jump in where needed
- Event experience on any scale is a plus!
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Gawker, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London