Video Creative Intern
Creative – Video and Production /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a talented, Video Creative Intern to join our remote video team this summer. The video team at BDG creates high-quality editorial video and bespoke co-branded video content for advertising partners across our Lifestyle (Bustle, Elite Daily, Romper, NYLON, W Mag) and Culture and Innovation (Inverse, Input, Mic) sites.
We’re looking for highly creative candidates with a passion for social media and digital video storytelling. As a member of the video team’s creative arm you’ll support our creative directors and have the opportunity to participate in every step of the video creative process: reviewing and researching brand briefs, participating in brainstorms, writing and pitching video treatments and concepts, creating storyboards, and providing notes on video edits.
This is a paid part-time (28 hours/week) internship. The internship will run for 12 weeks with the possibility of extension into the next internship season. The candidate must be available to work remotely M-F.
- Learn the video creative process with hands-on experience
- Review and research incoming brand briefs
- Participate in video brainstorms
- Write treatments for video concepts
- Create storyboards and mood boards for video pitches
- Research video trends, influencers, and best practices
- Develop ideas for new video formats and editorial video series concepts
- Experience writing or creating video content
- Experience with Keynote and G Suite apps
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and organized
- An eagerness to learn about the video creative process
- Creative, collaborative, and flexible, a true team player
- A keen eye for design and visual aesthetics
- Available to work remotely M-F
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.