Part-Time Commerce Assistant
New York, NY
UPDATE: Thank you so much for your interest in this position! Unfortunately, we have receieved several dozen applicants and have chosen to move forward with them at this time. That said, we encourage you to still apply to this position here. If we have additional openings, we will be in touch!
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a part-time team member to assist Bustle’s Commerce and Affiliate Marketing team. This role sits within the Commerce team, which generates revenue by making product recommendations within Bustle’s editorial content. This is a new, exciting team with the company, and the role requires flexibility, creativity, drive, and an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a great role for anyone interested in the intersection of marketing and editorial content, and who has a passion for shopping and products.
This position requires at least 3-4 full days per week during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. Please list your current availability in your cover letter.
Please note: This role is part-time (less than 28 hours a week) and is not an editorial position. Please do not apply if you are interested in a full-time role or a writing or editing job.
- Identify the best affiliate products to include in articles and add affiliate product links to content
- Use Google Analytics and other analytics tools to identify existing content in which to add affiliate product links, coordinate with relevant editors and writers as needed, reference analytics to monitor performance and inform our strategy
- Research products to feature in Bustle articles by studying popular products and new product trends
- Assist in testing optimal affiliate strategies
- 28 hrs/week (ideally over the course of 4 days per week, but we can be flexible)
- Able to work from our Chelsea office, although some remote work may be a possibility
- Highly organized, responsible, and have a strong attention to detail
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred but not required, recent grads encouraged to apply
- Prior internship or employment experience, ideally in the fields of business, marketing, advertising, analytics, e-commerce, or related
Bustle Digital Group is the premier digital destination for millennial women. Our collective properties reach over 80 million global readers monthly, and our social footprint is amongst the largest in digital media. BDG’s voice places an emphasis on: authenticity, inclusivity, positivity, and empowerment. We are headquartered in New York City and work with creators from across the nation who speak to the issues and stories that matter most to women.