Elon Musk Reporter and Researcher, Inverse
Editorial – Inverse /
Inverse is seeking a contract writer and researcher to support its Musk Reads and Musk Reads+ newsletters. (https://muskreads.inverse.com/)
This is a contract position that involves interviewing, writing, and building a premium newsletter with 80k subscribers and hundreds of premium paying subscribers.
This blended role will give the contractor valuable experience in growing and building an email newsletter.
The contract position lasts for three months, subject to review and renewal.
- Assist in building the newsletters
- Curate list of interesting Musk-related links
- Interview subscribers of Musk Reads+
- Assist the Manager of Growth Strategy & Audience Development in managing reader engagement
- Manage photo submissions
- Maintain the Musk Reads reader inbox
- Write the Monday Musk Reads newsletter
- Fill in when needed on Musk Reads+
- Take on reporting assignments
- Completion of an internship or similar training experience
- Proven track record of hitting deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of Elon Musk and his companies
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.