Partner Success Manager - London
Revenue – Partnerships
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Partner Success Manager at Button, you will be responsible for the strategic account management and revenue growth of our existing UK partners. We will rely on you to understand key business drivers, objectives, and challenges and identify solutions and strategies that drive value to our partners. In this role, you’ll be the communication nexus between Button engineering, product, and marketing - constantly funneling feedback from our partners, serving as their internal advocate, and helping our team build exceptional products.
We are looking for someone who is skilled at developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across organizations, influencing without direct authority, and new product sales and adoption.
As a company, we believe in using our tools to ensure strong communication, ownership and accountability across teams. We currently use Google Suite, Salesforce, JIRA, Slack.
AS A PARTNER SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer’s business priorities, challenges and consumer acquisition and retention strategy
- Craft and execute strategic account plans based on the priorities of partners with the capabilities of Button
- Secure partner adoption of key products, marketing campaigns, and other initiatives via routine meetings and Executive Business Reviews
- Maintain and manage a pipeline and forecast of renewals, new product sales, and new partner launches.
- Ensure consistent achievement of quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners from initial technical integration through launch
- Facilitate and activate new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace while simultaneously increasing client revenue and optimizing performance
- Communicate partner feedback to the Button engineering and product team in a fluid and actionable manner in order to drive product development based on partner needs
- Be the evangelist of Button on the front lines with partners, at mobile events, and on industry panels
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience in account management and revenue growth for high value, strategic accounts for B2B companies
- Track record of consistently (over-)achieving sales and revenue goals
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including experience creating and presenting executive business reviews
- An eye to organization resulting in systematic and predictable delivery
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Tijs van Santen , CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- Rob Berrisford, General Manager, Europe. Rob was our first UK employee and heads up Button's operations in Europe. This means he spends his time with our Amazing current partners, along with spreading the good word of Button to those in Europe that don't work with us yet. With 13 years experience in online partnerships Rob has helped deliver astonishing growth for Button in Europe since he joined a year ago.
- James Teodorini, Partnership Development Manager. James works in the Revenue team based in the London office. He is responsible for bringing new European Merchant partners into the Button Marketplace. James has played international rugby against the Liechtenstein national team (population 37,000). He lost and potentially sparked a diplomatic incident.
- Joanna Cornish, Partner Success Manager. Joanna heads up the Partner Success team in our London office, working with partners to make sure they're getting the most of our product & platform. With a strategic focus, Joanna enjoys working with partners on achieving their goals and always making sure we're adding value. Prior to joining Button, Joanna developed this passion at Jack Wills, a fashion retailer founded in the UK, where she managed the Global Digital Marketing Strategy of the business.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.