Revenue – Marketing /
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for focusing on the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As Button’s Marketing Coordinator, you will help drive adoption, customer engagement, and revenue. You will help develop positioning and messaging for current and new products, and partner closely with the revenue and product teams to drive effective go-to-market launches of our enterprise class suite of products.
You’ll help make our business strategy a well-thought-out, ambitious, but achievable reality. You will lean on your expertise, data, and research to help build enterprise-ready solutions for our customers, and you will become an advocate and champion for the product, both internally and with customers.
We build for the enterprise, with a powerful suite of campaigning, machine-learning, and identity-based communication tools available to our customers.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about technology as they are about maximizing value for customers. This role will include cross-functional partnership across Button and an opportunity to work with our most valued customers. You will be responsible for helping to lead Button’s marketing function and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact Button’s growth with the projects you lead.
AS BUTTON’S MARKETING COORDINATOR, YOU WILL:
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to help define messaging and positioning of current and new products, and ensure that the team is equipped to communicate Button's value in market
- Be obsessed with our customer problem statements and how Button's software can alleviate them
- Be the voice of Button’s customer, informed by consistent assessment of customer needs, the market landscape, and the uniqueness of Button’s value proposition
- Help drive a cross-functional go-to-market process, including partnership with key stakeholders and tracking key success metrics
- Collect and utilize data to make decisions about product launch strategy and campaigns
- Clearly and concisely articulate Button’s value proposition for our customer types and ensure that the team is equipped to communicate our value in market
- Help build and implement a robust and data driven go-to-market plan for new products and features
- Collaborate with Button’s Product, Partner Success, and Revenue teams to establish effective two-way communication with our product users and incorporate their feedback
- Plan and execute both in-person and virtual industry events
- Author blog posts and press releases to evangelize Button’s product and organization; own our social media presence and curate engagement over a variety of platforms
- Keep Button’s website fresh and up-to-date with new and dynamic content
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Experience helping to strategize and implement a go to market playbook and the ability to help build and evangelize new processes across several teams
- A clear, jargon-free communication style, and a track record of translating features and capabilities into values and benefits
- A customer-centric perspective on building products and product messaging, and a drive to spend time with Button’s customers to inform messaging decisions
- A track record of helping to drive adoption and revenue through marketing campaigns
- Comfortability with data and metrics and the ability to leverage data to form conclusions and tell a story
- An excellent ability to communicate and to craft and tell a narrative
- True passion for technology
- Experience with marketing platforms and tools including Google Ads and Paid Search, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Gong, Camtasia, Sketch, and Hubspot
Button is proud to offer employees a remote-first workplace, allowing employees the opportunity to live and work anywhere in the United States of America. Button’s total compensation package includes a base salary competitive with what is offered by similar companies in major US markets. The salary range for this role is expected to be between $102,000 and $132,000 (offered salary is based on a number of factors including skills and experience relative to the job description listed above). In addition, Button provides employees with a 401(k) plan and automatically contributes 3% of an employee’s salary annually. We want our employees to be truly invested in their work– each Buttonian receives stock options upon joining the company. We also want our employees to be well-rested and live balanced lives–Buttonians enjoy unlimited time off (including birthdays off) and periodic Mental Health Weeks which allow the entire company to take a breath and recharge, as well as an employee assistance program. For many of the health, vision, and dental insurance plans offered by Button, the company covers 100% of the premiums for employees and 75% for dependents. Button offers all employees and their dependents complimentary memberships to One Medical as well as a monthly stipend for mobile phone/internet and an annual lifestyle stipend. Button also offers employees in select markets “All Access” memberships to WeWork as well as regular “coworking days” and social events. Most of all, Button offers our employees the opportunity to live our company values–Grow, Learn, and Adapt–and to be a part of an incredible team of humans working together to build a better way to do business in mobile.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.