Senior Brand Development Manager - London
Revenue – Sales
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Senior Brand Development Manager at Button you will be responsible for selling, developing and leading the sales process, and transitioning Marketers onto the Button Platform. Our Account Executive will be instrumental in helping internal teams understand the needs of Marketers when it comes to App commerce through the affiliate channel.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling and discovering new partnerships for Button. As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job and enjoy experimenting with new technologies.
AS A SENIOR BRAND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Lead the Sales process - from prospecting through on-boarding - for new Marketers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting mobile acquisition channel
- Love the process - a scalable and repeatable sales process that we can analyse and optimise is important to us
- Have a curious mind - We like to deeply understand what is important to our partners. You should be curious to the motivations and inner workings of the companies you have worked with in the past and be able to display a deep understanding of those
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision makers at premium mobile Brands
- Utilize innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Marketers value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition and re-engagement needs
- Lead and shape the Button Brand Marketing needs, working closely with our Marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A consistent track record of success leading a complicated enterprise sales process that involves marketing and (technical) product stakeholders
- At least 5 years of experience in the sales space space
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based on education and industry-expertise
- Experience in complicated negotiations
- Experience in legal contractual processes
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Rob Berrisford, General Manager, Europe. Rob was our first UK employee and heads up Button's operations in Europe. This means he spends his time with our Amazing current partners, along with spreading the good word of Button to those in Europe that don't work with us yet. With 13 years experience in online partnerships Rob has helped deliver astonishing growth for Button in Europe since he joined a year ago.
- Tijs van Santen , CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- James Teodorini, Partnership Development Manager. James works on the Revenue team based in the London office. He is responsible for bringing new European Merchant partners into the Button Marketplace. James has played international rugby against the Liechtenstein national team (population 37,000). He lost and potentially sparked a diplomatic incident.
- Joanna Cornish, Partner Success Manager. Joanna heads up the Partner Success team in our London office, working with partners to make sure they're getting the most of our product & platform. With a strategic focus, Joanna enjoys working with partners on achieving their goals and always making sure we're adding value. Prior to joining Button, Joanna developed this passion at Jack Wills, a fashion retailer founded in the UK, where she managed the Global Digital Marketing Strategy of the business.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.