Partner Success Manager - Tap Business Unit
New York or Remote /
Revenue – Fintech and Loyalty /
Come help us build closer and more meaningful relationships with Button partners and optimise our net revenue at the same time! As a partner success manager you will be tasked with driving net revenue to Button by optimising the end to end experience of our partners.
As a Partner Success Manager you will:
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners from initial technical integration through launch while also managing the day-to-day relationships for a number of top partners
- Facilitate new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace while simultaneously increasing Button revenue and optimizing performance
- Shape the customer acquisition and retention strategy of our partners by recommending various Button Marketplace services and partner integrations based on insights and analysis
- Communicate partner feedback to the Button engineering and product team in a fluid and actionable manner in order to drive product development based on partner needs
- Design and lead internal processes that streamline, scale, and improve the Partner Success team’s workflow
- Manage key integrations, product enhancements, and partner related engineering tasks
We look for teammates who have:
- A nose for revenue, you are highly motivated to hunt down new net revenue opportunities and drive profitable growth.
- 3- 5 years experience in partner or account management for high value, strategic accounts
- Proven track record of building strong, meaningful relationships internally and externallyAn analytical mind and a love for data driven decisions!
- Strong written and presentation skills – you can write an email that will make someone day and charm a crowd no matter what the content
- The hustle and drive to ensure that partners’ needs are addressed quickly and completely
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
You will work closely with:
Rob is the fearless leader of Button’s Tap unit. Having worked in affiliate marketing and cashback for most of his adult life he brings a wealth of experience to the team. Rob works out of our London office.
Margaret heads the partner success team as part of the Tap business unit. Having previously specialised in our publisher business, she now works across publishers and brands to drive meaningful outcomes. Margaret is currently based in Austin.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.