Senior Enterprise Account Executive - San Francisco
Revenue – Sales
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As an Account Executive at Button, you will be responsible for selling, developing, and leading the sales process and transitioning Marketers onto the Button Platform. You will be instrumental in helping internal teams understand the needs of marketers when it comes to App commerce through the affiliate channel.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling and discovering new partnerships for Button. As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job and enjoy experimenting with new technologies.
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE YOU WILL:
- Lead the Sales process - from prospecting through on-boarding - for new Marketers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting mobile acquisition channel
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision makers at premium Marketers
- Utilize innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally.
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Marketers value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition and re-engagement needs.
- Lead and shape the Button Commerce Partner Marketing needs, working closely with our Marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A consistent track record of success owning a complicated, enterprise sales process that involves marketing and (technical) product stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Business Development space
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based on education and industry-expertise
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Tijs van Santen , CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- Laura Kreinbihl, Director, Partnerships: Laura works on sourcing and building relationships with leading digital publishers that want to make their content actionable. Though a proud graduate of the landlocked THE Ohio State (go Buckeyes!), she loves the beach and can often be found hopping a quick flight to Miami for the weekend.
- Dennis O'Reilly, Partnership Development Manager: Dennis works with top merchants, helping them unlock innovative mobile partnerships to drive user growth. Dennis went to Wisconsin, the "Harvard of the Middle West," before a brief stint as a "reporter." In between dodging wedding party invites, Dennis can be found working his way *glacially* through Time magazine's 100 best novels list.
- Hayley Margio, Sales Ops and Strategy Manager: Hayley is the Revenue strategy team. Sometimes referred to by colleagues as "the Meryl Streep of Button," she spends her days helping Button bring new products to market and wrangling unwieldy excel models. Prior to Button, Hayley grew up on two different continents but went to the same school twice. She is the pre-eminent boutique fitness connoisseur here at Button HQ and will be first in line at new vegetarian restaurants in NYC.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.