Enterprise Sales Director
Revenue – Brands
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As an Enterprise Sales Director at Button you will be responsible for selling, developing and leading the sales process, and transitioning Marketers onto the Button Platform. Our Enterprise Sales Director will be instrumental in helping internal teams understand the needs of Marketers when it comes to App commerce through the affiliate channel.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling and discovering new partnerships for Button. As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job and enjoy experimenting with new technologies.
AS AN ENTERPRISE SALES DIRECTOR YOU WILL:
- Lead the Sales process - from prospecting through on-boarding - for new Marketers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting mobile acquisition channel
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision makers at premium Marketers
- Utilize innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally.
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Marketers value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition and re-engagement needs.
- Lead and shape the Button Commerce Partner Marketing needs, working closely with our Marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A consistent track record of success owning a complicated, enterprise sales process that involves marketing and (technical) product stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in the enterprise sales space
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based on education and industry-expertise
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Jacquelyn Goldberg, VP of Brand Sales & Development: Jacquelyn was on the founding team of PebblePost helping to lead and grow the revenue team, playing an integral role in shaping the company and driving phenomenal growth. Prior to that, Jacquelyn worked in sales at Outbrain, calling on Fortune 500 companies and top New York agencies.
- Gabriella Porrino, Brand Success Director: Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
- Dennis O'Reilly, Partnerships Director: Dennis works with our marketing partners, helping them unlock innovative mobile partnerships to drive user growth. Dennis went to Wisconsin, the "Harvard of the Middle West," before a brief stint as a "reporter." In between dodging wedding party invites, Dennis can be found working his way *glacially* through Time magazine's 100 best novels list.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Revenue Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, Chloe joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.