Director of Growth Marketing
Marketing – Marketing
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
Between launching our ABM strategy, exceeding our MQL goals, and sourcing new deals at industry events, it’s been an exciting time for the Marketing Team, but there’s so much more we want to do. Because of this, you will have the unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team with initial data on what’s working and opportunity to truly chart your course to make an impact. We value both messaging and metrics, and we’re grounded in the philosophy of test, measure, and learn.
As Director of Growth Marketing, you will own the strategy and build a multi-channel plan to exceed our revenue goals, and you will coach and empower your team to reach and exceed theirs. You will bring your data-driven, analytical approach to every campaign and program (including new ones you identify) to optimize results and increase spend efficiency. You will update and own definitions for key success metrics, and be responsible for reporting to Revenue Leadership and executive stakeholders. We value both metrics and creativity, and you will surprise the team with your unique ideas, and your ability to make them happen.
AS DIRECTOR OF GROWTH MARKETING YOU WILL:
- Set the strategy and develop a creative, multi-channel plan to exceed Button’s demand and growth targets.
- Coach and empower a team of marketers to reach and exceed their KPIs and growth goals, and lead the hiring process for new roles as the team grows.
- Lead Button’s account based marketing program, including close partnership with revenue leadership on target accounts, selecting and implementing ABM technology, and implementing a cross-functional reporting structure.
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations to be the expert on lead flow and conversion and identify opportunities for pipeline growth and acceleration.
- Update and own the definitions of key success metrics, and be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to Revenue Leadership and executive stakeholders.
- Identify and drive initiatives that support the productivity, growth, and success of the Marketing Team and make Button a great place to work.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Consistently exceeded pipeline and efficiency targets, such as MQLs, opportunities, revenue, ABM goals, CAC and LTV.
- A strategic mindset and the ability to build and execute a collaborative, creative, multi-channel plan and empower the team to reach shared goals.
- A data driven, highly analytical approach to every campaign and program, and a commitment to coaching your team to do the same.
- Incredible attention to detail. You have an eagle eye, and you catch “minor” things like typos, grammar errors, alignment issues and similar. You are compelled to perfection for externally facing materials, but recognize “done” is sometimes more important than “perfect”.
- Deep experience with MARKETING AUTOMATION, Salesforce, ABM tools, and opinions on where and when to automate to drive results and increase efficiency.
- Startup mentality and willingness to take on tasks great and small to achieve success.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing at Button. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Rachel MacDonald, Growth Marketing Manager at Button. Rachel has been at Button for over 3 years helping lead demand generation efforts and our account-based marketing strategy! In her free time, you can find Rachel listening to (and writing) rap songs — typically J. Cole with a glass of Pinot Grigio. Probably eating some type of cheese, too
- Andrew Naoum, VP of Publisher Sales & Development: Andrew has spent his career working with publishers to drive monetization and engagement across digital platforms. Andrew joined Button from Taboola where he spend six and a half years building their publisher business, leading sales and account management team across North and South America to 5000% growth during his tenure. Prior to Taboola, Andrew started working with publishers as an entrepreneur, launching a video syndication company in 2009 to provide publishers with better access to premium content and new revenue opportunities.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.