Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Marketing – Marketing
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for focusing on the future of mobile commerce and enjoying the road to get there.
As Marketing Manager, Demand Generation at Button, you will become the expert on our buyer journey and how to engage our buyer personas and key accounts. Armed with this knowledge, you will develop innovative content and demand generation programs to influence and convert these accounts. As owner of the marketing dashboard, you will monitor successes and identify key insights for future campaigns. You will turn these insights into a clear narrative of marketing’s impact on Button’s business and communicate this impact across the team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating value for target customers and understanding and optimizing the journey from lead to new business. As our first demand marketer, you will have an incredible opportunity to shape your role and fuel Button’s growth with the campaigns and projects that you lead.
AS A DEMAND GENERATION MARKETING MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and success to become the expert on our buyer journey and how to engage our buyer personas
- Blend creative and data driven approaches to develop content and educational resources for Button’s buyer personas
- Develop and implement multi-channel demand generation programs to drive qualified marketing leads and revenue
- Lead account based marketing strategies, in partnership with sales and success, to engage and grow named brand accounts
- Own the marketing dashboard and work closely with the VP of Marketing to communicate marketing’s impact on the business to internal leadership
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A startup mentality and willingness to dive in and test, measure, and learn
- Demonstrated success developing innovative content and multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals
- Deep expertise in Marketo, Salesforce, and other modern marketing tools
- Business acumen and the ability to turn data into a clear, concise narrative
- A knack for thinking quickly and strategically while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
- A positive, can do attitude and willingness to take on tasks great and small to deliver success
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing at Button. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her career in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Rachel MacDonald, Marketing Manager at Button. Rachel has been at Button for over 2 years helping lead content initiatives, including the Button Blog and our annual TAP Conference! In her free time, you can find Rachel listening to (and writing) rap songs — typically J. Cole with a glass of Pinot Grigio. Probably eating some type of cheese, too.
- Mileen Zarin, Event Marketing Manager at Button. Before Button, Mileen was an event planner at Facebook where she ran 50+ events a year ranging from intimate dinners to large-scale conference sponsorships. When she's not juggling multiple events at any given time, you can find her out and about with her Goldendoodle, Moose, trying out new restaurants or watching Real Housewives of NYC with a glass of white wine.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.