Revenue Operations Coordinator
Revenue – Sales
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Revenue Operations Coordinator you will be supporting the execution of new partnership launches and ongoing operational management of existing partnerships. We will rely on you to work cross-functionally with the broader Revenue and Partner Engineering teams to prioritize key objectives and identify optimization opportunities that drive value for our partners. In this role, you’ll help configure partnerships across the Button marketplace, and support Partner Success Managers in curating marketing opportunities for Brands.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organized and task oriented, with strong communication skills and interests in client services and operational functions.
As a company, we believe in using our tools to ensure strong communication, ownership and accountability across teams. We currently use Google Suite, Salesforce, JIRA, and Slack.
AS A REVENUE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
- Gain an understanding of customer’s business priorities to support PSM & Sales in the execution of their respective processes
- Streamline launch process workflows across internal stakeholders
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns and post-campaign analysis
- Pinpoint areas for internal tooling and process improvements
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Ability to communicate, present, and implement efficient processes and internal workflows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be task-oriented, with an eye for organization resulting in systematic and predictable delivery
- A passion for data analysis and technology development
- Enthusiasm for relationship building and collaboration across colleagues and partners
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Amanda Greenwood, Partner Success Manager. Amanda is a Partner Success Manager focused on launching new mobile partnerships and optimizing existing relationships. With a background in Affiliate Marketing, she's always looking for new opportunities to enhance her clients' mobile marketing strategy. While not at work you'll find her trying new restaurants around NYC!
- Cate Maugle, Revenue Operations Associate: Cate is on the RevOps Team and works cross-collaboratively with almost every team in the organization in order to streamline workflows and processes to help Button realize revenue faster. Cate went to Dickinson College (not Farleigh Dickinson) where she studied International Business and Management while on the soccer team. She is food obsessed, a dog lover and can be found baking cakes or volunteering at Animal Haven in her free time.
- Wyatt Harms, Partner Success Manager. Wyatt works on Button's Operations team building processes and collating partner data to help make Button the next big tech company. He's a big fan of summer nights on Button's rooftop and podcasts, among other things.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.