Partner Engineering – Partner Engineering
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Solutions Architect at Button, you will work alongside engineering teams at some of the world’s most influential companies. You will be responsible for the quality, stability, and accuracy of integrations you launch onto Button’s marketplace. We will rely on you to architect and execute innovative technical solutions to integrate Button’s technology into our partner’s systems. You will deliver exceptional partner experiences through omotenashi, and help shape Button’s product roadmap to deliver on the needs and desires of our partners. You will also play an active role in the growth & influence of Button’s Solutions Architect team.
You will work directly with our partners and should be excited about overcoming challenges or roadblocks with technical solutions. You can pick up technical concepts quickly and adapt your communication to both technical and non-technical audiences. You should be able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across organizations, influence without direct authority, and have a strong locus of control.
As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job, and are fanatic about experimenting with new technologies. The tools we use today are Slack, Jira, Salesforce, Product Board and a host of proprietary tools we’ve built - but we’re just as excited about what we’ll use next.
AS A SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT YOU WILL:
- Create technical solutions for integrating Button products into our partners’ technical systems
- Ensure the quality, stability, and accuracy of integrations with Button products
- Own code & configuration changes required to enable integration & partnership launches
- Provide marketplace feedback to Button’s product and engineering teams
- Act as Button’s technical escalation point for partners integrating Button products
- Facilitate the definition & adoption of Button’s beta products as technical POC for partners
- Provide feedback to Button’s Revenue, Integration, and Support teams to increase Button’s pipeline efficiency
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A minimum of 3 years of building technical solutions for product adoption
- Experience gathering product requirements & translating them into technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills and experience speaking directly to partner technical & business teams
- Proven track record in successfully leading complex integrations
- A generalist background with the ability to “go deep” anywhere in the stack to debug complex systems & identify issues
- An ability to move fast & make decisions with a pragmatic approach to any problem
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Siddhartha Dabral, Co-Founder and Vice President of Partner Engineering. Sid is one of Button's Co-Founders. He leads partner integrations at Button by coordinating technical efforts between Button's engineering team & their counterparts at our top tier partners. An engineer at his core, he loves to build & tinker. He's also an avid sports fan, plays several musical instruments, and is the reigning ping pong champion at Button!
- Chris Durand, Director of Merchant Solutions. Chris is Director of Merchant Integrations on the Partner Engineering team. He manages the most complex merchant integrations at Button by working with internal & external business & technical stakeholders. He's additionally passionate about ensuring the PE team's throughput is as efficient as possible. Tech nerd / developer at heart, he also decided to go back to school to get his MBA. He is a father, huge Boston sports guy, fantasy sports (baseball, football) enthusiast, and comedy fan. He'd also like to find more time in his busy schedule to volunteer.
- Laura Kreinbihl, Director of Strategic Partnerships. Laura sources and builds relationships with leading digital publishers that want to make their content actionable. Though a proud graduate of the landlocked THE Ohio State (go Buckeyes!), she loves the beach and can often be found hopping a quick flight to Miami for the weekend.
- Satia Stevens, Director of Partner Support. Satia'a team provides technical guidance and enablement for Button partners. In previous roles, she led enterprise support at Sailthru and worked in consumer products at Disney – she knows all the secrets of Snow White, Cinderella and every Disney Princess! Originally from San Diego, California, Satia can put a wicked spin on a Frisbee. She loves to cook, vintage shop, go to concerts, and travel. Satia used to sing in a rock band and loves karaoke.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.