Sales Enablement Specialist
Revenue – Sales
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As our very first Sales Enablement Specialist, you will focus on equipping our revenue-generation teams with the right set of processes, tools & training, in order to help them focus on delivering the most value for Button & for our Partners!
AS A SALES ENABLEMENT SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
- Enhance the current Revenue Onboarding Program to ensure new hires understand Button’s sales processes & its products and their value propositions
- Support Revenue New Hires through the Onboarding Program throughout their first 90 days with the company, while inspecting completion of the program
- Design, manage, and promote Sales Enablement curriculum, while working with Marketing and other teams to produce and organize necessary content
- Partner with Global Management to assess training needs and create, direct, deliver, the Revenue Programs
- Establish KPIs and metrics to effectively measure, benchmark and monitor these program’s impact to the business
- Uncover the individual strengths and opportunities for improvement of our existing Sales/PS talents
- Collaborate with Marketing and other departments to evangelize the need for new content that will educate Sales team and advance deals, such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, and product collateral
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 2+ years experience in either Sales and/or Sales Enablement and/or training role
- Recent successful experience working in global, multicultural organizational settings; integrating a dynamic start-up culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Passion for supporting, teaching and enabling people’s success with tools, processes & training
- Ability to work with international sales teams in various time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is a plus
- Experience with Learning Management Systems or other eLearning software is a plus
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Dennis O'Reilly, Partnership Development Manager: Dennis works with top merchants, helping them unlock innovative mobile partnerships to drive user growth. Dennis went to Wisconsin, the "Harvard of the Middle West," before a brief stint as a "reporter." In between dodging wedding party invites, Dennis can be found working his way *glacially* through Time magazine's 100 best novels list.
- Laura Kreinbihl, Director, Partnerships: Laura works on sourcing and building relationships with leading digital publishers that want to make their content actionable. Though a proud graduate of the landlocked THE Ohio State (go Buckeyes!), she loves the beach and can often be found hopping a quick flight to Miami for the weekend.
- Rob Berrisford, GM, Partnerships: Rob was our first UK employee and heads up Button's operations in Europe. This means he spends his time with our Amazing current partners, along with spreading the good word of Button to those in Europe that don't work with us yet. With 13 years experience in online partnerships Rob has helped deliver astonishing growth for Button in Europe since he joined 18 months ago.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.