Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Button, you will partner with the Product Team throughout the entire product lifecycle, from idea through launch and adoption. You will provide valuable market and customer research as a critical part of our product ideation process, develop internal and external product positioning and lead launch activities, and manage and analyze product user feedback. You will work closely with your colleagues on the marketing and sales teams to ensure we lead with the value our products provide to our partners.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and building a value-driven product narrative in market. This role will include cross-functional partnership across Button teams and an opportunity to work with our most engaged partners. As we build our Product Marketing function, you will have an incredible opportunity to shape your role with the projects you lead.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Develop an understanding of the market, available solutions, and the unique value Button offers our publisher and merchant partners.
- Establish and maintain partner personas, including how Button solves their key pain points.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for new product features and work cross functionally to develop and implement the go-to-market plan.
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of new product offerings and develop targeted product messaging for our audiences.
- Equip the Button team to discuss new product offerings in market.
- Partner internally to aggregate and analyze product user feedback, identify insights, and inform product decisioning and ideation.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Product marketing experience for a B2B technology product.
- A customer-centric perspective on product and product messaging.
- Excellent communications skills and a track record of translating features and capabilities into values and benefits.
- Phenomenal project management skills and comfort leading cross functional teams.
- Business acumen and familiarity with the sales process to align business and product needs towards measurable revenue impact.
- A passion for technology.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing at Button. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Chris Maddern, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Button. Prior to Button, Chris led mobile engineering at popular social payments network Venmo & has founded several mobile products startups, some of which were successful. In his spare time, Chris is an avid foodie and wine-lover. When not eating or drinking he will always be found tinkering with some new project (or tweeting).
- Rachel MacDonald, Marketing Manager at Button. Rachel has been at Button for over 2 years helping lead content initiatives, including the Button Blog and our annual TAP Conference! In her free time, you can find Rachel listening to (and writing) rap songs — typically J. Cole with a glass of Pinot Grigio. Probably eating some type of cheese, too.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.