Revenue – Sales
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and build our systems and processes with a focus on quality and scale.
As a Sales Coordinator at Button, you will be supporting the sales team to source and close deals. Your primary aim is to support the expansion & growth of Button’s partnerships - whether that’s through lead generation, ownership of pre-sales processes, partner integration support, or sales process optimizations. We are looking for hungry, passionate, collaborative people that will help take Button to the next level.
AS A SALES COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
- Assist with research for proposals and special projects as needed
- Ensure that the Sales team has the required sales materials and support information for sales calls and proposals
- Keep Salesforce up-to-date with appropriate contact information, opportunities, leads, etc.
- Source leads for our Brand100, our list of top priority prospective partnerships
- Source and schedule meetings for brands
- Coordinate publisher partner approvals prior to launching a new brand integration
- Help the team set up appointments and meetings for conferences
- Respond to and coordinate with inbound leads
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Experience in a sales role or strong interest in a career in sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical aptitude
- Ability to work with international sales teams in various time zones
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Google Suite applications, and experience with Salesforce
- 1+ years of experience in digital/mobile marketing channel(s), as an SDR or Sales Coordinator a plus
YOU'LL WORK WITH:
- Jacquelyn Goldberg, Head of Brand Development & Success: Jacquelyn was on the founding team of PebblePost helping to lead and grow the revenue team, playing an integral role in shaping the company and driving phenomenal growth. Prior to that, Jacquelyn worked in sales at Outbrain, calling on Fortune 500 companies and top New York agencies.
- Dennis O'Reilly, Partnership Development Manager: Dennis works with top merchants, helping them unlock innovative mobile partnerships to drive user growth. Dennis went to Wisconsin, the "Harvard of the Middle West," before a brief stint as a "reporter." In between dodging wedding party invites, Dennis can be found working his way *glacially* through Time magazine's 100 best novels list.
- Tijs van Santen, CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations: With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.