Executive Assistant to the CEO
Office of CEO – Office of CEO
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
We're a growing team that values enthusiasm, candor, high quality, and individual ownership. We are looking for someone ready to embrace those challenges in a fast-moving environment, where problems rarely have set solutions.
As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job, and are fanatic about experimenting with new technologies. The tools we use today are G-Suite, Slack, Keynote and Dropbox Paper, but we’re just as excited about what we’ll use next.
As an Executive Assistant at Button, you will support our CEO. You will manage all logistical aspects of his time - managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings and trips, and anticipating how he wants these priorities to be handled.
AS THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO YOU WILL:
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Manage calendars quickly, meticulously, and thoughtfully, coordinating and ensuring our leadership team is on time to all meetings, and calls, keeping in mind travel time
- Manage all travel and expenses, as well as have a positive attitude to handle last-minute changes
- Communicate on behalf of the CEO, including handling highly sensitive and confidential material
- Assist with special projects as needed, including planning high-profile events, board meetings, off-site meetings and team events
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an assistant to a CEO or C-suite team
- A knack for details and exceptional organizational skillsOutstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all things
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a “get things done” mentalityProficiency with Google Apps (i.e., Gmail, Google Docs) and video conferencing tools
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Michael Jaconi, Chief Executive Officer: Mike Jaconi is the Co-Founder and CEO of Button. Previously, he was the CEO of Rakuten Loyalty. He helped lead Rakuten’s investments in the U.S with a focus on mobile, commerce and technology. He also loves smoothies and fishing in Sag Harbor!
- Tijs van Santen, Chief Revenue Officer: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- Mike Wakerly, Chief Technology Officer: Mikey is Button’s Hawaiian shirt enthusiast and Chief Technology Officer. A former Googler and a San Francisco transplant, he loves mountain biking, tinkering on electronics, and any excuse to take a road trip.
- Stephanie Mardell, Chief People Officer: Stephanie is responsible for all things people including recruiting, performance management, compensation, and people happiness programs. Encouraging and supporting her fellow Buttonians to do the best work of their lives is what gets her out of bed in the morning...as well as earthy coffee, a breakfast feast, and tending to her 46 plants.
MORE ABOUT US
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.