Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and we’re building our products with a focus on quality, value, and reliability.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Button, you will partner with the Product Team throughout the entire product lifecycle, from idea through launch and adoption. You will evangelize our products by developing impactful content and effective campaigns that win customers’ attention and drive adoption. You will work closely with your colleagues on the marketing and sales teams to ensure we lead with the value our products provide to our partners.
You will provide valuable market and customer research as a critical part of our product lifecycle, working to inform the process from ideation to adoption to ensure our products and campaigns land with our target audience. We are looking for a creative marketer who is passionate about technology. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to truly put the customer first and create compelling content and campaigns to drive adoption of our technology. As we grow the product marketing function you will have input and flexibility to shape your role.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Lead content creation efforts including blogs, videos, tutorials, web, webinars, best practice guides, email and more.
- Conduct market research to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product road-mapping, and develop compelling narratives and campaigns.
- Execute campaigns to re-engage low activity users, and educate existing users to use features to get more value from our platform.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce and Marketo to measure, track and optimize success of product marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales materials including sales decks, case studies, demos and more.
- Help define go-to-market strategy and support launches for new products and releases including content creation, training and measurement.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Product marketing experience for a B2B technology product.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams to drive growth through product marketing initiatives.
- Proven ability to create content and campaigns across multiple mediums
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills.
- A ‘Happy Warrior’ mentality with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous settings.
- A customer-centric perspective on product and product messaging.
- A passion for technology.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing at Button. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Dan Lee, Product Manager at Button. Prior to Button, Dan was a Senior Product Manager at Tumblr, where he coordinated the rebranding of Tumblr ads platform and led the development of their programmatic ads API. Before that, Dan helped architect data infrastructure and analytics at companies such as Tumblr, Vroom, and Ampush. In his free time, you can either find Dan with his newborn, eating his way around the world, skiing, biking, or fixing motorcycles.
- JP, Product Marketing Manager at Button. JP has spent her entire career in tech as a product marketer. Prior to Button, JP led product marketing efforts at Braze for its premium data streaming offering, Currents, as well as technology partnerships, and regulations and compliance. She helped launch Braze’s first integrations hub and productized compliance through a series of security-driven campaigns and launches. When she's not at work, you can find JP at the park with her pup, Tali, riding bikes, at the ceramics studio, or practicing yoga.
- Cori Huang, Brand Designer at Button. Cori works on Button’s visual design, collaborating across teams to build Button’s visual identity and create scalable templates and assets. Cori also loves to read, travel, climb, drink coffee, and get crafty. Ask her what she's reading.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.