Product – Product Management
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC .
Button’s mission is to be "the better way" in mobile commerce. Today we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, connecting customers through higher-quality, better-performing user experiences. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile. Buttonians are builders at heart. Our tightly collaborating teams are constantly iterating and solving problems to innovate on behalf of our customers.
As a Product Manager for Insights & Campaigns at Button, you will be responsible for devising, developing, and overseeing the creation of Button products with a keen eye on our customer needs, business goals, and vision for the future of mobile commerce. You will work with engineers, designers and data scientists to build a richer understanding of users, context and intent across the Button ecosystem, providing actionable insights for our business partners to design better mobile shopping experiences.
AS A PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that increase Brand ROI and Publisher Yield
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designersIntegrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Button’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably for a web or mobile company
- Fluency of technical architecture of mobile applications
- Experience taking a product / line from inception to launch and growth
- Strong, proven, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience defining and tracking success metrics
- Experience communicating technical topics and insights to audiences technical and non-technical
- Experience scaling business solutions on consumer platforms
- Experience working directly with customers to understand needs and what they will adopt
- Experience with two- (or three-) sided marketplaces, a plus
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Emily Deng, Director of Product Management: Emily joined Button after spending 8 years at Amazon. Currently, she leads the product team to build out new features and products to help brands increase sales, acquire new customers and drive app download through audience targeting and rate optimization. In her spare time, Emily enjoys playing golf and skiing.
- Guillaume Orain, Director of Product Management: Prior to Button, Guillaume built the programmatic platform at FreeWheel from zero to powering hundreds of millions of ad views through billions of decisions a day for the world’s largest video companies. Out of college, Guillaume co-founded a mobile video recognition startup that was later acquired to join some of the original Google Goggles team members in building a browser for the physical world.
- Jonathan Shottan, Chief Product Officer: Prior to Button Jonathan lead various product divisions at Pinterest, Facebook and a few smaller startups. All of which led him to Button. Jonathan served in the Peace Corps right out of college and lived in The Gambia, Africa.
- Rachel Rodden, Product Designer: Rachel joined Button in August 2018 as a product designer. She loves user research, design thinking and most importantly simple design. Less IS more. When not working, she can be found desperately wanting a dog, doing yoga, trying new restaurants and doing crafty diy projects .. (ask her what she’s currently working on).
- Daniel Lee, Product Manager: Prior to Button, Dan led Ads & Monetization at Tumblr and has worked at smaller startups such as Vroom and Ampush. Dan loves all things data (particularly anything that has to do with ML), basketball, biking, skiing, and building furniture.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.