Associate Partner Success Manager
Revenue – Sales
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and build our systems and processes with a focus on quality and scale.
As an Associate Partner Success Manager at Button, your primary aim is to support our partner success teams in generating growth & delivering operational excellence for Button’s partnerships - whether that’s assisting with the execution of new partnership launches, supporting in the analysis of performance reports, or overall process optimizations. We are looking for hungry, passionate, collaborative people that will help take Button to the next level.
AS AN ASSOCIATE PARTNER SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Gain an understanding of customer’s business priorities to support our Partner Success & Sales teams in the execution of their respective processes to expand our partnerships and generate growth for our existing partners
- Streamline partner launch process workflows across internal stakeholders
- Maintain operational excellence for our Revenue teams
- Own all tasks in Mission Control, our internal dashboard for managing partnerships, for our Partner Success and Sales teams
- Coordinate cross departmental asks across the broader organization (ie. Marketing, Data, Product, etc.)
- Coordinate partner launches and assist with execution
- Work with our Sales teams to execute on partner approvals and marketing budgets
- Prepare decks and presentations for client QBRs, data tickets, etc.
- Assist our Sales teams with Salesforce administration
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Experience or interests in a sales or operations role
- Ability to communicate, present, and implement efficient processes and internal workflows
- A passion for data analysis and technology development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical aptitude
- Enthusiasm for relationship building and ability to collaborate across an international sales teams in various time zones
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Google Suite applications, and experience with Salesforce
- 1+ years of experience in digital/mobile marketing channel(s) a plus
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Jacquelyn Goldberg, Head of Brand Development & Success: Jacquelyn was on the founding team of PebblePost helping to lead and grow the revenue team, playing an integral role in shaping the company and driving phenomenal growth. Prior to that, Jacquelyn worked in sales at Outbrain, calling on Fortune 500 companies and top New York agencies.
- Gabriella Porrino, Senior Brand Success Manager: Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
- Amanda Greenwood, Partner Success Manager: Amanda is a Partner Success Manager focused on launching new mobile partnerships and optimizing existing relationships. With a background in Affiliate Marketing, she's always looking for new opportunities to enhance her clients' mobile marketing strategy. While not at work you'll find her trying new restaurants around NYC!
- Cate Maugle, Revenue Operations Associate: Cate is on the RevOps Team and works cross-collaboratively with almost every team in the organization in order to streamline workflows and processes to help Button realize revenue faster. Cate went to Dickinson College (not Farleigh Dickinson) where she studied International Business and Management while on the soccer team. She is food obsessed, a dog lover and can be found baking cakes or volunteering at Animal Haven in her free time.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.