Senior Brand Success Manager
New York /
Revenue – Brands /
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Senior Brand Success Manager at Button you will be responsible for the strategic account management and revenue growth of our existing Brands. We will rely on you to understand key business drivers, objectives, and challenges and identify solutions and strategies that drive value to our partners. In this role, you’ll be the communication nexus between Button engineering, product, and marketing - constantly funneling feedback from our partners, serving as their internal advocate, and helping our team build exceptional products.
We are looking for someone who is skilled at developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across organizations, influencing without direct authority, and new product sales and adoption.
As a company, we believe in using our tools to ensure strong communication, ownership and accountability across teams. We currently use Google Suite, Salesforce, JIRA, Slack.
AS A SENIOR BRAND SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Gain a deep understanding of customers' business priorities, challenges and consumer acquisition and retention strategy
- Craft and execute strategic account plans based on the priorities of partners with the capabilities of Button
- Secure partner adoption of key products, marketing campaigns, and other initiatives via routine meetings and Executive Business Reviews
- Maintain and manage a pipeline and forecast of renewals, new product sales, and new partner launches.
- Ensure consistent achievement of quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners from initial technical integration through launch
- Facilitate and activate new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace while simultaneously increasing client revenue and optimizing performance
- Communicate partner feedback to the Button engineering and product team in a fluid and actionable manner in order to drive product development based on partner needs
- Be the evangelist of Button on the front lines with partners, at mobile events, and on industry panels
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience in account management and revenue growth for high value, strategic accounts for B2B companies
- Track record of consistently (over)achieving sales and revenue goals
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including experience creating and presenting executive business reviews
- An eye to organization resulting in systematic and predictable delivery
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Gabriella Porrino, Sr. Brand Success Director: Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
- Amanda Greenwood, Partnerships Director: Amanda is focused on launching new mobile partnerships and optimizing existing relationships. With a background in Affiliate Marketing, she's always looking for new opportunities to enhance her clients' mobile marketing strategy. While not at work you'll find her trying new restaurants around NYC!
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.