Revenue – Partnerships
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As our first Salesforce Administrator you will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. You have expertise and demonstrated success in integrating systems and improving the adoption of processes and necessary tools across teams. We will rely on you for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
AS A SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR YOU WILL:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users
- Work cross functionally to evaluate needs and provide insight into process improvements and streamlined functionality
- Build and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, formulas, and triggers
- Develop customized dashboards and reporting for teams
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Administer and lead operations on third party integrations and new features
- Cross train team members on best practices and provide technical support and recommendations
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience and proven success as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Experience working in a Salesforce Admin capacity in-house is required
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Hayley Margio, Director, Business Strategy. Hayley leads the Revenue strategy team. Sometimes referred to by colleagues as "the Meryl Streep of Button," she spends her days helping Button bring new products to market and wrangling unwieldy excel models. Prior to Button, Hayley grew up on two different continents but went to the same school twice. She is the pre-eminent boutique fitness connoisseur here at Button HQ and will be first in line at new vegetarian restaurants in NYC.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.