Engineering and Product – Product
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing family. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for devising, developing, and overseeing the creation of Button core products with a keen eye on our customer needs, business goals, and vision for the future of mobile commerce.
AS A PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Define and evangelize the vision for the product(s) that you oversee to the company
- Utilize admirable product management best practices to organize teams & information, manage timelines & deliverables, and ensure information is moving frictionlessly across teams
- Build, extend and maintain a medium-term roadmap for the product(s) that you oversee
- Drive your projects forward and ensure success through collaboration and a dedication to excellence
- Measure the efficacy of existing products and define measurements of success for new ones
- Bring pragmatic product definition to our vision, and rally the company around it
- Ship it!
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 5+ years of product management and leadership experience
- Built and shipped successful products within the web or mobile commerce space
- A growth mindset and experience building and shipping unsuccessful products (this is how we learn)
- Fostered an environment of excellence where team members feel empowered and proud of what they create
- Built credibility across teams through collaboration and consistency
- Expertise and a nuanced point of view on the mobile commerce and developer ecosystem
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Chris Maddern, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Button. Prior to Button, Chris led mobile engineering at popular social payments network Venmo & has founded several mobile products startups.. some of which were successful. In his spare time, Chris is an avid foodie and wine-lover. When not eating or drinking he will always be found tinkering with some new project (or tweeting).
- Mike Wakerly, CTO. Mikey is Button’s Hawaiian shirt enthusiast and Chief Technology Officer. A former Googler and a San Francisco transplant, he loves mountain biking, tinkering on electronics, and any excuse to take a road trip.
- Gabriella Porrino, As Button's partner success manager, Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.