Partner Success Associate - London
Revenue – Sales
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and build our systems and processes with a focus on quality and scale.
As an Associate Partner Success Manager at Button, your primary aim is to support our partner success teams in generating growth & delivering operational excellence for Button’s UK partnerships - whether that’s assisting with the execution of new partnership launches, supporting in the analysis of performance reports, or overall process optimizations. We are looking for hungry, passionate, collaborative people that will help take Button to the next level.
AS AN ASSOCIATE PARTNER SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Gain an understanding of customer’s business priorities to support our Partner Success & Sales teams in the execution of their respective processes to expand our partnerships and generate growth for our existing partners
- Streamline partner launch process workflows across internal stakeholders
- Maintain operational excellence for our Revenue teams
- Own all tasks in Mission Control, our internal dashboard for managing partnerships, for our Partner Success and Sales teams
- Coordinate cross departmental asks across the broader organization (ie. Marketing, Data, Product, etc.)
- Coordinate partner launches and assist with execution
- Work with our Sales teams to execute on partner approvals and marketing budgets
- Prepare decks and presentations for client QBRs, data tickets, etc.
- Assist our Sales teams with Salesforce administration
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Experience or interests in a sales or operations role
- Ability to communicate, present, and implement efficient processes and internal workflows
- A passion for data analysis and technology development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical aptitude
- Enthusiasm for relationship building and ability to collaborate across an international sales teams in various time zones
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Google Suite applications, and experience with Salesforce
- 1+ years of experience in digital/mobile marketing channel(s) a plus
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Rob Berrisford, General Manager, Europe. Rob was our first UK employee and heads up Button's operations in Europe. This means he spends his time with our Amazing current partners, along with spreading the good word of Button to those in Europe that don't work with us yet. With 13 years experience in online partnerships Rob has helped deliver astonishing growth for Button in Europe since he joined a year ago.
- Joanna Cornish, Partner Success Manager. Joanna heads up the Partner Success team in our London office, working with partners to make sure they're getting the most of our product & platform. With a strategic focus, Joanna enjoys working with partners on achieving their goals and always making sure we're adding value. Prior to joining Button, Joanna developed this passion at Jack Wills, a fashion retailer founded in the UK, where she managed the Global Digital Marketing Strategy of the business.
- Tijs van Santen , CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.