Group Project Manager, Partner Engineering
Product – Partner Engineering
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and our Partner Engineering team prides itself on accuracy, efficiency, and driving the adoption & integration of Button’s products into our partners’ technical systems.
AS A GROUP PROJECT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Lead & grow a team to manage a range of projects which include product releases/adoption, partner integrations, and company wide objectives
- Build and foster relationships with key internal and partner stakeholders
- Champion disciplined and proactive project management across all divisions at Button
- Make decisions with a pragmatic approach to any problem
- Create a process for your team to provide visibility to the organization through status updates, facilitating team meetings, and escalating issues and roadblocks
- Contribute to internal and external Button documentation including reusable project plans, FAQs, and office hours
- Establish and grow the influence of Project Management across the Button organization
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A minimum of 7 years experience managing the full project lifecycle of technical software projects or integration delivery in an agile development environment
- Experience leading a team of high performing project managers
- Experience working with revenue teams to manage an inbound pipeline and accurately define scope of work
- Experience working & engaging directly with customer product, engineering and business teams
- A collaborative attitude, and loves to work between technical and non-technical teams
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Michael David, Director of Project Management: Michael David is the Technical Project Management Lead at Button. He has 10 + years of experience as a project manager at digital agencies such as R/GA, AKQA, & Sapient Razorfish and has worked on top partner projects such as Walmart's e-commerce platform, Nike.com, & the Mercedes Benz Remote App. Of course as a Project Manager, planning and process gets him up every morning. But he mostly enjoys bringing a team of talented folks together and getting them going on a project, from start to finish, while solving challenges along the way.
- Siddhartha Dabral, Co-Founder and Vice President of Partner Engineering: Sid is one of Button's Co-Founders. He leads partner integrations at Button by coordinating technical efforts between Button's engineering team & their counterparts at our top tier partners. An engineer at his core, he loves to build & tinker. He's also an avid sports fan, plays several musical instruments, and is the reigning ping pong champion at Button!
- James (or Jimmy) McGill, VP of Engineering: Hailing formerly from both Australia and Google, he spends his weekends hiking, surfing and designing and building furniture. See James for all of your Vegemite needs.
- Jacquelyn Goldberg, Head of Brand Development & Success: Jacquelyn was on the founding team of PebblePost helping to lead and grow the revenue team, playing an integral role in shaping the company and driving phenomenal growth. Prior to that, Jacquelyn worked in sales at Outbrain, calling on Fortune 500 companies and top New York agencies.
- Andrew Naoum, VP of Publisher Sales & Development: Andrew has spent his career working with publishers to drive monetization and engagement across digital platforms. Andrew joined Button from Taboola where he spend six and a half years building their publisher business, leading sales and account management team across North and South America to 5000% growth during his tenure. Prior to Taboola, Andrew started working with publishers as an entrepreneur, launching a video syndication company in 2009 to provide publishers with better access to premium content and new revenue opportunities.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.