Marketing – Marketing
As Presentation Designer at Button, you will elevate representation of Button’s brand internally and externally.
You will develop and own Button’s presentation templates and work cross-functionally to design the most important presentations for our business, including, but not limited to: presentations for industry events, pitch decks, board presentations, and all hands meeting presentations.
You will be a creative partner to the Revenue Team and work closely with all members of the Marketing Team to design content that delights readers.
We are looking for a creative, proactive designer who is excited to make an impact and experienced working with executives and peers. While presentations will be a core element of the role, there will be many opportunities to elevate Button’s brand in this role, from designing blog images to establishing consistent, visually desirable formats for customer materials.
AS A PRESENTATION DESIGNER YOU WILL:
- Partner with leadership to communicate Button’s mission in live presentations, including all hands presentations, board presentations, and external presentations.
- Work as a creative partner to Button’s revenue team for campaign and sales enablement priorities.
- Own and maintain internal templates to drive efficiency for all employees creating presentations and customer assets.
- Build marketing and sales collateral (including case studies, guides, ads, and more).
- Develop illustrations and other design assets to delight readers of Button’s blog, social media, and other channels.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Expertise with all digital presentation software types (Keynote, Google Slides, PPT) and building templates for efficient and consistent presentations across large teams
- Excellent graphic design foundations, including typography, composition, and color, experience with digital illustration a plus
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across a variety of visual design projects: digital, print, and presentation
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Phenomenal teamwork and willingness to take on tasks great and small to achieve success
- Successfully partnered with executives and individuals to build presentations that inspire and create a vision for what’s ahead
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Nicole Silver, Vice President of Marketing at Button. Prior to joining Button, Nicole led marketing at Moat, where she established the marketing function, built the marketing team, and launched global marketing programs leading up to Moat’s acquisition by Oracle in 2017. Nicole is a fitness enthusiast and loves running and spending time with her family in Prospect Park.
- Cori Huang, Visual Designer at Button. Cori works on building Button’s visual design systems, collaborating across teams to create scalable tools, assets, and processes. Cori also loves to read, travel, and drink coffee. You'll often find her climbing, playing ultimate frisbee, or getting crafty.
- Ricardo Bilton, Senior Content Manager. Ricardo leads Button’s content marketing, helping share Button story with partners, potential partners, and the industry at large. He loves watching -- and talking about! -- movies, business, and dogs (which he does not own).
- Stephanie Tan, Senior Communications Manager. Steph leads corporate communications at Button which involves managing all internal and external communications to share a cohesive narrative with the public. Hailing from Singapore, she speaks fluent Singlish. Outside of work, you’ll find her nerding out at the ballet, hiking a new trail or eating spicy food.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.