Senior Publisher Success Manager
Revenue – Sales
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Senior Publisher Success Manager at Button you will be responsible for account strategy across a book of enterprise and strategic clients. You will drive revenue growth through a focus on ongoing partnership sales and product adoption within an existing base of Publishers . We will rely on you to understand key business drivers, objectives, and challenges and identify solutions and strategies that drive value to our Publishers. In this role you’ll be the communication nexus between Button engineering, product, and marketing - constantly funneling feedback from our partners, serving as their internal advocate, and helping our team build exceptional products.
We are looking for someone who is skilled at developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across organizations, influencing without direct authority, and new product sales and adoption.
As a company, we believe in using our tools to ensure strong communication, ownership and accountability across teams. We currently use Google Suite, Salesforce, JIRA, Slack.
AS A SENIOR PUBLISHER SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Drive revenue from an existing base of publishers by selling through new partnership opportunities, selling promotional and marketing opportunities to brands on behalf of publishers and ensuring product adoption.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer’s business priorities, challenges and consumer acquisition and retention strategy.
- Craft and execute strategic account plans, involving multiple stakeholders across Publisher organizations, based on the priorities of the Publisher with the capabilities of Button.
- Secure Publisher adoption of key products, marketing campaigns, and other initiatives via routine meetings and Executive Business Reviews.
- Maintain and manage a pipeline and forecast of renewals, new product sales, and new partner launches.
- Oversee the onboarding of new Publishers from initial technical integration through launch.
- Facilitate and activate new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace while simultaneously increasing client revenue and optimizing performance.
- Communicate partner feedback to the Button engineering and product team in a fluid and actionable manner in order to drive product development based on partner needs.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience in account management and revenue growth for high value, strategic accounts for B2B companies
- Track record of consistently (over)achieving sales and revenue goals
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including experience creating and presenting executive business reviews
- An eye to organization resulting in systematic and predictable delivery
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Tijs van Santen, CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- Wyatt Harms, Partner Success Manager. Wyatt works on Button's Operations team building processes and collating partner data to help make Button the next big tech company. He's a big fan of summer nights on Button's rooftop and podcasts, among other things.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.