Office of CEO – Office of CEO
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
We're a growing team that values enthusiasm, candor, high quality, and individual ownership. We are looking for someone ready to embrace those challenges in a fast-moving environment, where problems rarely have set solutions.
As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job and are fanatics about experimenting with new technologies. The tools we use today are GSuite, Slack, Keynote and Dropbox Paper, but we’re just as excited about what we’ll use next.
As an Executive Assistant at Button, you will support our CEO. You will manage all logistical aspects of his time - managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings and trips, and anticipating how he wants these priorities to be handled.
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Manage calendars quickly, meticulously, and thoughtfully, coordinating and ensuring our leadership team is on time to all meetings, and calls, keeping in mind travel time
- Manage all travel and expenses, as well as have a positive attitude to handle last-minute changes
- Communicate on behalf of the CEO, including handling highly sensitive and confidential material
- Assist with special projects as needed, including planning high-profile events, board meetings, off-site meetings and team events
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant, or assistant to a CEO or C-suite team.
- A knack for details and exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all things
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a “get things done” mentality
- Proficiency with Google Apps (i.e., Gmail, Google Docs) and video conferencing tools
YOU WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH:
- Michael Jaconi, CEO: Mike Jaconi is the Co-Founder and CEO of Button. Previously, he was the CEO of Rakuten Loyalty. He helped lead Rakuten’s investments in the U.S with a focus on mobile, commerce and technology. He also loves smoothies and fishing in Sag Harbor!
- Kelsey Steadman, Chief of Staff: Kelsey acts as an advisor to the CEO and senior management team to optimize time and to support a more efficiently run organization. She also loves all things related to live music, from secret house shows to huge outdoor festivals; you can often find her in the back singing along (cover your ears).
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.