Senior Publisher Development Manager - New York
Revenue – Publishers
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Senior Publisher Development Manager you will be responsible for leading the sales process and transitioning Publishers onto the Button Platform. Our Senior Publisher Development Manager will be instrumental in helping Button management and internal teams understand the needs of Publishers when it comes to App commerce.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling and discovering new partnerships for Button. As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job and enjoy experimenting with new technologies.
AS A SENIOR PUBLISHER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Own the Sales process - from prospecting through onboarding - for new Publishers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting mobile commerce channel
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision makers at premium Publishers
- Utilize innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally. Accurately forecast and report opportunities - both tactical and strategic - to management.
- Commit and deliver to the product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Publishers value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping Publishers integrate technology that helps them meet their revenue goals.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A proven track record of success owning a complicated sales process that involves marketing and (technical) product stakeholders.
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based on education and industry-expertise
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for Publishers
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Andrew Naoum, VP of Publisher Sales & Development: Andrew has spent his career working with publishers to drive monetization and engagement across digital platforms. Andrew joined Button from Taboola where he spend six and a half years building their publisher business, leading sales and account management team across North and South America to 5000% growth during his tenure. Prior to Taboola, Andrew started working with publishers as an entrepreneur, launching a video syndication company in 2009 to provide publishers with better access to premium content and new revenue opportunities.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost 10 years of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences, she joined us from digital marketing company Impact. There, she successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to that , Chloe started her carrier in Business Development and Sales Engineering at Wildfire & Google. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently! She enjoys traveling and meeting people around the world. When she’s back in NYC, you’ll find her wandering around East Village to discover new trendy bars and restaurants!
- Tijs van Santen, CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.