Columbus, Philadelphia, San Diego
Design – Design
“Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style.”
We have an immediate opening for a talented individual to help us execute and support the holistic creative vision and strategy for our clients and their brands: Defining design objectives and opportunities, growing a brand's visual language in a digital space, conducting UX and user research, designing high-converting experiences and working with our developers day-to-day to ensure we are delivering excellent creative work that sets a new standard for some of today's most notable brands.
We are a dynamic and growing team seeking passionate designers to join us and share in the excitement! Check out our work on our Dribbble!
What you'll do...
- Conceptualize, wireframe and design high-quality interfaces across all viewports
- Work closely with front-end developers, strategists, and team of talented designers to deliver creative solutions
- Conduct research and design solutions that resonate with target audiences on a human level
- Collaborate with world-renowned clients - helping them leverage design to foster ownership over their creative vision
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other visual elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs.
What you'll need...
- A passion for remarkable design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- A passion for executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high freedom, high responsibility environment
- The ability to effectively communicate design ideas and solutions
- A low ego and high sense of humor
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A solid understanding of typography and fundamental design principles
- 3-5+ years UX/UI design experience, agency preferred
Who we are...
- We are a team that believes strongly in our craft, our company and our clients
- We believe a good idea comes from anywhere and are constantly perfecting our process
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work: a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, work life balance, and free swag from premier client brands.
- Unlimited PTO, 'nuff said.
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to grow and learn with you
What we do...
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world.
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- We create innovative, creative, beautiful, and strategic eCommerce experiences that happen to be high converting
***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
BVAccel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.