NYC, SF, Remote /
byte is a video communities app built by some of the same people that brought you Vine. Our goal is to enable self expression and connection through the medium of video. We launched at the end of January and are growing fast!
We're looking for a product manager to lead our product development process.
- Organize and facilitate the product development process: idea > spec > prioritization > building > marketing > testing/analytics/iteration
- Own and manage all feature and bug tracking tools and processes
- Use data, analytical tools, and A/B testing frameworks to set goals and measure impact
- Write specs for engineering
- Work with and sometimes create wireframes
- Become immersed in the byte community, study user behavior, internalize user feedback, and advocate for the user
You are someone who
- Is an excellent problem solver
- Appreciates the value of data and using analytical tools
- Is an excellent writer and communicator
- Has coding and wireframing experience
- Has a track record of shipping consumer internet products used by many people
- Is entrepreneurial and knows how to get things done in a start-up, and in a remote environment
In your application please
- Link us to products you have shipped and tell us what role you played
- Tell us 1) how you would describe byte today to a friend and 2) where you think byte should go and why
We’re an early stage company with very strong investors and advisors on board to help us along the way. We provide fully paid medical benefits and unlimited vacation days.
Byte is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.