NYC, SF, Remote /
byte is a video communities app built by some of the same people that brought you Vine. Our goal is to enable self expression and connection through the medium of video. We launched at the end of January and are growing fast!
We're looking for iOS engineers that are thoughtful and excited about building new tools and experiences for creative expression. Our app is written in Swift and makes heavy use of camera, video and audio features.
- Build, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our iOS application.
- Debug production issues across a multi-module application.
- Set engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You are someone who
- Enjoys and has experience building intuitive, performant mobile interactions and UI.
- Has a passion for writing high-quality code that’s correct, performant, and clean.
- Has experience with databases, user interaction design, and media playback and creation.
- Thrives in a remote environment: takes initiative with limited direction and has a bias for action and shipping
We’re an early stage company with very strong investors and advisors on board to help us along the way. We provide fully paid medical benefits and unlimited vacation days.
Byte is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.