Insurance Reimbursement Specialist
Lehi, UT /
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
What you'll do
- Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
- Coordinates claim population for patients with doctors’ signatures and troubleshoots any issues related to these payments.
- Ensures coordination of benefits are accurate and considered as part of the patient communication.
- Serves as a subject matter expert related to insurance and liaison between sales staff and patients to resolve any concerns and maintain a positive and productive working relationship.
- Ensures all insurance related duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure excellent patient relations and financial success for the patient and organization.
- Achieves and maintains key performance indicators by effectively managing daily eligibility workload and planning, insurance claim population, itemized receipts, and other various operations functions.
- Manages and assists designated sales/support team members with appropriate support regarding insurance processes
- Other duties as required
To land this gig you need:
- 1-2 years medical or dental insurance/billing experience is required.
- Knowledge in federal and state regulations
- Accuracy and organization are a must
- Familiarity with financial plans, PPO, DMO, Medicaid
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a dedication to putting team first.
- Competitive pay.
- Employer paid contribution toward company sponsored health care plan.
- Vision and dental also available.
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.